A bit about

Hello, everyone! All you can see below is just my bank of information. Some material I've found in the fathomless net, some I've learned myself. Don't think all of the information here is right or actual, but may be it could be of use for you :) All feedback is welcome, especially constructive ones :)

Sunday, May 1, 2011

mencoder: convert DVD to mp4

Found a command to convert movie to mp4 here and slightly modified it in order to capture DVD from hard drive:
mencoder dvd://2 -dvd-device /home/username/Secret/VIDEO_TS -o secret.mp4 -vf dsize=480:352:2,scale=-8:-8,harddup -oac faac -faacopts mpeg=4:object=2:raw:br=128 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -ovc x264 -sws 9 -x264encopts nocabac:level_idc=30:bframes=0:bitrate=512:threads=auto:turbo=1:global_header:threads=auto:subq=5:frameref=6:partitions=all:trellis=1:chroma_me:me=umh

No comments:

Post a Comment