A bit about

Hello, everyone! All you can see below is just my bank of information. Some material I've found in the fathomless net, some I've learned myself. Don't think all of the information here is right or actual, but may be it could be of use for you :) All feedback is welcome, especially constructive ones :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mencoder: 1 duplicate frame(s)

Trying to convert DVD Video from hard drive to .avi file by means of mencoder I received a lot of messages like "1 duplicate frame(s)". As result, my there was problem with sound sync in the produced avi file. I used this command:
mencoder dvd://2 -dvd-device /home/Secret/VIDEO_TS -o secret.avi -oac copy -ovc copy
One of the solution proposed by post author here worked for me. I changed audio codec and everything went ok:
mencoder dvd://2 -dvd-device /home/Secret/VIDEO_TS -o secret.avi -oac mp3lame -ovc copy
May be not a universal solution, but definitely something to try working on the problem

1 comment: